Aptus International delivers integrated information and technology (ICT) solutions across Australia and the Asia Pacific region
As a full-service ICT consultancy, we operate at the intersection of business and technology intelligence to enable smooth, sustainable operations, increased productivity and profitable growth for our clients.
- Specialised cloud services such as infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), software-as-a-service (SaaS), virtualisation, backup and disaster-recovery.
- Security, identity and access management (IAM) solutions at the forefront of innovative cloud security and data federation technology.
- Strategic ICT consulting services encompassing business process management (BPM), solutions architecture and cloud security governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
- ICT infrastructure services to ensure a sustainable and scalable operational base and seamless cohesion and communication between disparate processes, systems, technology and devices.
- Enterprise mobility solutions that facilitate the design, deployment, enabling and managing of enterprise-grade mobility and BYOD strategies.
- ICT scarce-skills resourcing to quickly and efficiently fill ICT scarce skills gaps with local and internationally sourced ICT professionals.
We provide best-fit, 'next generation, today' solutions that leverage technological excellence to streamline business processes, reduce costs and increase efficiency, productivity and profit. Underpinning all of our solutions is a firm commitment to efficient, on time and in budget outcomes-based project delivery and premium levels of service, support and satisfaction.
Established in 1999, our global footprint encompasses 14 offices across three continents, with our head office in Brisbane and national offices in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne. Our global talent pool comprises over 1,000 staff members with a vast range of high-level ICT skills, qualifications and experience.